Fuller’s Hill Cottages – Green Policy Short Summary
- We comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
- We continuously seek to improve our environmental and social performance.
- We reduce pollution, emissions and waste.
- We reduce the use of energy, waste and other resources.
- We raise awareness, encourage participation and train empolyees in sustainable business practices.
- We expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors.
- We assist guests to use products and services in an environmentally sensitive way.
- We liaise with the local community where possible.
- We have minimised our risks associated with social and environmental issues.
- We have joined the Green Tourism Business Scheme as an indicator of our sustainable practices.
We would like you to help us – the green folder in each cottage has suggestions on what you can do to be a greener visitor.