Fullers Hill Cottages Pet Dog policy.
- Here at Fullers Hill Cottages we welcome well-behaved dogs and responsible owners. However we ask you to follow a few basic guidelines.
- Please keep your dog off the furniture and beds. Please keep your dog out of the bedrooms, off bedroom rugs and off carpeted areas.
- Please bring your own dog bed and bedding. We can provide these if required but your dog will be more familiar with its own bed. We are also able to provide dog crates upon request.
- If your dog is used to sleeping on the sofa at home, then please bring a clean blanket or throw to cover the sofa whilst staying here at Fullers Hill.
- Please keep your dog on a lead in the farmyard and on the airfield. When you are in more open country please do let your dog off its lead if you wish.
- Please clean up after your dog and dispose of the poop bag in the black or large green bins.
- Any damage caused to furniture will be charged for cleaning or repair.
- Any slobber or mess on carpets you will be charged for cleaning.
- Please note that we do not allow dogs in The Hayloft and The Tack Room.